||Entry-level (sub 3 ani)
|Domenii de activitate
||NETOP recruits specialists for the projects based in its office in Bucharest.
The QA Engineer is responsible with the corrective action for software testing processes or procedures by making sure software functionality conforms to accompanying specifications. Through testing procedures ensures products or applications are bug free and stable.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Analyze business requirements, system specifications and document functional and supplementary requirements in Test Director.
- Detect, report, and track defects in the applications, as well as verify fixes and requirement implementation.
- Perform manual testing of application functionality, regression testing, user acceptance testing and user interface according to specifications and standards.
- Work closely with development teams throughout the development process.
- Configure test environments on multiple platforms.
- Perform Web, GUI and Black Box Testing for the application and report the defects.
- Write positive, negative test case and conduct tests as needed.
- Create Test input requirements and prepare the test data for data driven testing.
- Write modification requests for the bugs in the application and help developers track and resolve the problems.
Knowledge of client-server applications principles
Knowledge of testing methods
Work with Product Owner to ensure that acceptance criteria lead to testable features
Ability to design a test plan, follow it to completion and execute it
Provide manual testing support for the Education projects
Record and track defects uncovered during testing
Work as a member of Development Team and ensure that acceptance criteria and quality standards are met
Positive and constructive behavior
Be able to work without supervision
Good command of English language
Nice to have:
Knowledge of automated test framework/harness
Knowledge of script language programming (Perl/Python/Ruby/bash/tcl/tk)
Knowledge of Unix shell commands
Knowledge of TCP/IP networking on Windows
Able to select test framework for the project and contribute tests for automation
Experience with bug-tracking tools
enjoy being close to software engineers and partner with them to deliver great software
enjoy to be involved in a complex blend of technologies
enjoy working with multiple software operating systems, from mobile to cloud
want to build your career and learn about lots of technologies
have great ideas and want to share them with your colleagues
enjoy working in a nice and friendly environment with a simple organizational structure
… then, Netop may be a great choice for you.
Join us for an opportunity to prove yourself as a true and inspirational team player.
- An attractive salary package.
- A professional compensations and benefits program, based on performance.
- A young, dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
- A professional and open working environment.
||Interested applicants should send their resume, in English
||Since our emergence as one of the original architects of remote control technology 25 years ago, our vision has been to erase the barrier of geographical distances and create a world where people connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Netop is the leading provider of secure remote engagement tools for global communication, teaching, customer service and e-commerce in over 80 countries.
Headquartered in Denmark, Netop employs 130 people and has subsidiaries in the United States, Great Britain, China, Romania and Switzerland. Netop Solutions A/S shares are listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange OMX.